If you have any accessibility needs or questions please contact us.
* This event is FREE so that the symposium can be accessible to as many people as possible
* Guelph Transit tickets will be available at the Registration and Info table, or at the OPIRG office on February 25, 26 and 27 (10:30am-4:30pm).
* The conference space is wheelchair/ scooter accessible.
* There are wheelchair accessible and gender neutral bathrooms in the building.
* Seating will be reserved in the front row for people who have difficulty hearing or who use wheelchairs, scooters or walkers.
* Active listeners will be available.
*Pronouns: Do not assume someone’s gender or pronoun. Ask for someone’s pronoun or signifier (to help everyone feel more comfortable start by giving yours first! Exp.- ‘My name is Sarah, I use she/her pronouns. What pronouns do you use?’). Please respect people’s identities and expressions.